Strategic Program Management for Your Success
Improve how your organization performs and achieves its end goals with detail-oriented program management services from our team. We help you manage a variety of your projects with the key intention of improving how you deliver your brand or products to your customers. SPS helps create concepts for your operations, plans on how your related projects should look, fielding systems, and more. Our cost-efficient services are just what you need to develop new and innovative practices at your company for ultimate success.
SPS provides professional full programmatic life-cycle management consulting support to enhance and supplement federal, state, and local agencies in the administration and management of their program management activities. We provide ideas and approaches to meet program goals and objectives; exploit economies of scale and recommend solutions to reduce costs and risks; provide insight into organizational strategy and performance and offer long-term benefits. Our expert professionals openly communicate and are engaged with all integrated project team members throughout the program life cycle processes. We ensure we understand your organization, your mission, and your goals and objectives for each program or project. Our professionals are trained in current program management best practices and strive to maintain the most current academic and industry training and certifications. Our best practices are based on a breadth of experience in program and project management practices developed by industry groups such as the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Program management provides overall leadership and vision to the project management process. Our professionals are responsible for delivering value to the community of stakeholders. Our program management processes have been developed to add flexibility while maintaining control throughout the product life-cycle. We have over years of demonstrated success of our processes to achieve the highest level of control and quality in dynamic team environments.
We establish a clear solution relationship to problems currently faced by the organization; promote the project management throughout the enterprise with marketing, sales, and education for your team, senior management, and end users; create an oversight capability in the PLO to assess not just what has happened, but more importantly, what is likely to happen; motivate the enterprise by focusing on present problem of resource and budget management; establish a proactive technical oversight to understand the underlying details and develop defensible forecasts of future performance and risks; and maintain report cards of the eight most important metrics a manager needs to track.
Our professionals have the following program management skills: ability to see the big picture; accountability; excellent communication skills; employ a variety of communications tools; flexibility; and they continually manage risks.
Acquisition & Logistics Support includes:
- Acquisition Plan/Acquisition Strategy Development
- Assisted In Establishment Of the Army Program Of Record
- Budget Analysis
- Develop Drawdown Plans
- Develop Fielding & Technology Deployment Plans
- Develop Tactical Data Packages
- Documentation Development & Review Supporting Program Objectives
- Established Program Reset Plan
- Identification Of Requirements
- Increase Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Integrate New Technology
- Program Lead for Foreign Military Sales Programs
- Provide Quick Reaction Capabilities
- Reduce Duplication & Obsolescence
- Testing Analysis
- Transition Systems To Program Of Record
Systems Engineering includes:
- Total Systems Analysis
- New Equipment Integration
- Test & Evaluation
- Design Reviews (PDR/CDR/SDR)
- System Integration & Application Development
- Configuration Management
Test & Evaluation includes:
- Collect Data, Evaluate Engineering, Design Testing, & Demonstrations
- Attend & Witness Developmental / Operational Testing (DT/OT) & Logistic Maintenance Demonstrations (LMDs)
- Attend & Support Test Planning Meetings
- Support Test Data Analysis, Reporting, Documentation, and Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), & Production Qualification Testing (PQT)
- Support Writing Of Test Plans & Reports